Buckzy Payments Inc.
Mission: Our mission is to enable customers to send money globally in real-time through a safe, secure and convenient payments ecosystem.
Vision: Our vision is to fundamentally transform the global money movement experience through the creation of a real-time payments ecosystem.
Investors: Canadian based Mistral Venture Partners and New York based Revel Partners.
Leading API platform M2P Solutions partners with global payments enabler Buckzy Payments Inc. to facilitate cross-border payments for the un/underbanked Press Release Date: Dubai, UAE,
Buckzy Payments Inc. announces appointment of key leaders to augment operational and fiscal excellence for the fintech
• Buckzy appoints new chief financial officer (CFO) to manage the financial actions of the company to support growth and achieve revenue targets on a
How can I sign up?
If you have a Canadian bank account, you can sign up for our Buckzy Direct service. There is no registration fee. Create a profile, answer a few easy questions and then you will be able to send money in real-time to anyone in the countries we have enabled. You will also be able to see the foreign exchange rates right up front before your money is sent.
Can I send money internationally from my existing chequing account?
Yes. Use your existing Canadian bank account with any financial services institution. You need to register with Buckzy using your email to start the payment. Then provide the amount you want to send, senders information, information about yourself and your payment information. There is no fee to register and/or send money with Buckzy.
Will I be charged a fee?
No! Buckzy does not charge a transaction fee for sending money internationally and our foreign exchange fees are competitive.
Has my payment been sent to the receiver?
If you have completed an email transfer you will receive a confirmation email stating that your transfer has been sent. You will also receive a confirmation email that the money has reached the receiver. If you have not received a confirmation that the funds have arrived, most likely your recipient hasn’t provided their banking details yet to accept the transfer. Please contact them to do so and follow the instructions within the confirmation email they received. In case of a failed transaction, you will receive an email notification alerting you of the transfer status. If you have any additional questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Why have my funds been returned?
Your funds may be returned due to various reasons, such as: – the recipient bank account information isn’t correct/active – the transaction may not fulfill the international transfer screening requirements, etc. If this happens, you will receive an email containing the reason of failure.
What happens if my money transfer failed?
Your money will be returned to your account and you will receive an email explaining the reason why the transaction was unsuccessful.
I’ve realized that the beneficiary details are wrong. What do I do?
You can change your recipient details or cancel the transaction, if the transfer is not already completed by the receiver. To do this, go to your dashboard, select the transaction and change and/or cancel the transfer from there.
When will my funds arrive?
The transfer will be completed within 5 minutes. If for some reason the money is not delivered within this time frame you will receive a email notification of the reasoning and next steps.
Is my transfer successfully completed?
You will receive an email confirmation to this affect once your transfer has been successfully completed. If for any reason the money has not arrived to the recipient, you will receive an email alert advising you of this and indicating next steps.
Why was my transaction rejected? And then what happens next? Will my transaction be delayed?
Occasionally a transaction may be rejected. This could mean that additional information about the recipient is required to confirm their identity and banking details. You will receive an email with detailed information as to what next steps would be.
Are there limits on how much I can send?
Limits vary based on the regulations of the sending and receiving country.
How do I manage my Buckzy account?
You can make changes to your password, address, phone number and email address by logging into your Buckzy account. To make changes to your account information, first go to Settings Log in to your account. Select “Your Name”.
To change your password
Select “Change password”. Enter your current password. Enter your new password twice. Select “change password” to complete and save your changes.
To change your address
Select “Profile Setting”. Enter your new address. Select “Save details” to complete and save your changes.
To change your phone number and email address
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t log in?
If you have forgot your password, please click on forgot password button and reset your password using the link sent to your email address. If you are still having issues logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.
Does Buckzy Payments have a non-permitted activities policy?
Yes. Prohibited Industries and types of businesses that Buckzy does not engage with directly or indirectly are:
- Crypto currencies & Digital stored value
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods
- Regulated or illegal products or services
- Adult content and services
- Get rich quick schemes
- Companies that do aggregation of funds
- Drug paraphernalia
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
- Online weapon Sales
- Marijuana business
- Licensed 3rd party Money Service Business
- Sanctioned businesses
- Investment & Credit Services
- Politically Exposed Persons or related businesses
- Virtual Currency or Stored Value
- IP infringement regulated or illegal products or services
- Multi-level Marketing
- Social media activity related
- Collection Agencies
- Payday loan companies
- Time sharing and Travel tour package services
What corridors will be enabled next for Buckzy Payments?
In 2019, we will be launching in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Bangladesh (Select banks)
- Pakistan (Select banks)
- Sri Lanka
About Buckzy Payments Inc. We are a fintech transforming international payments and we are truly passionate about delivering amazing innovation and experiences to our customers. We believe software can truly transform everything we do today, and it is our mission to be the leader in real-time international payments. To enable this vision, we are looking for hardworking, smart, and motivated platform developers to join our engineering team. As a Java Microservices Developer (Full stack), you will: • Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud-based platform microservices that makes up the entirety of the Customer Journey Payment Solutions platform. • Build a scalable, reliable, and high efficiency driven micro-services orchestration. • Design and Develop private APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform. • Ideal candidate should have solid understanding and experience in building server-side components in a hosted cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure).
Key Skills: • JAVA Microservices with Docker/ Kubernetes • REST API Development • Message Queues: Kafka, Solace • Strong experience with Security (Java Cryptography, PCI DSS coding standards) • SQL & Non-SQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB preferred) • Blockchain development skills (Hyperledger) preferred. • Strong Linux experience required. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
About Buckzy Payments Inc.
We are a fintech transforming international payments and we are truly passionate about delivering amazing innovation and experiences to our customers. We believe software can truly transform everything we do today, and it is our mission to be the leader in real-time international payments. To enable this vision, we are looking for hardworking, smart, and motivated platform developers to join our engineering team.
As a Product Manager, you will:
• Research, understand and validate customer & system needs and market opportunities; and translate them into product requirements / user stories
• Support build and deliver products end-to-end with a team of great developers. From speaking to customers, to collaborating with designers, to release management with engineers – your ownership is all-encompassing.
• Support creating additional acceptance criteria for QA, help them to triage bugs and regressions as they appear
• Document Product Release notes based on it and participate in related activities including user acceptance testing
• Track product metrics to assess the performance and take corrective action
• Work across all our functional teams, iterate, and continually run experiments to better our product
• Effectively resolving questions about your portfolio of products from customers and customer-facing teams
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specifications
• Provide various technical documentation artifacts as required
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
Position- Customer Support Executive (International Process) 3 nos
Number of Vacancies – 3
Location – Temporarily Remote later Kochi
Qualification/Required skills -Any degree and must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience – 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in MSB/Banking industry.
Shift- Must be flexible to work in Day/Night.
Local candidates preferred.
Interested candidates can share their resumes to email@example.com.
Vacancies – 1
- Responsible for analyzing and reconciling account information as well as overseeing and verifying that all charges in debit, credit and other payment methods are reconciled on a regular basis.
- Reconciling payments and collections to ensure the accounting system and customer statements reflects the correct transactions.
- Perform the daily and reconciliations and verification of accounts regarding deposits at subaccounts and wallets.
- Monitor all transactions/accounts continuously and provide updates to management on any errors
- With our commitment to continuously improving our services to customers, provide suggestions for changes in Buckzy processes to enable Buckzy to deliver ongoing improvements
- Experience in reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Knowledge and experience in Cross currency is mandatory and experience in Treasury accounting / reconciliation will be an asset.
- A knowledge and experience in Cross currency is essential and experience in Treasury accounting / reconciliation will be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years is a similar field in MSB industry is mandatory.
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt to the fast pace and changes within a high growth, early-stage company a knowledge and experience in Cross currency is essential and experience in Treasury accounting / reconciliation will be an asset.
We have an immediate requirement for two experienced AML Compliance Officers who will be in charge of financial regulations and personal data compliance requirements, making sure the company’s AML policy corresponds to the international system.
Location – (Temporarily Remote but later Kochi,Kerala)
Experience – 4 to 8 years of experience in AML Compliance.
Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related area. Pursuing or holding a professional qualification would be an added advantage.
Shift- Rotational shift with rotational offs.
Required Skillset and Responsibilities –
Screening and monitoring, payment fraud prevention, transaction monitoring.
Strong knowledge and experience with analyzing AML/KYC/CDD.
Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering, and terrorist financing, reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
Able to identify suspicious/unusual activities.
Knowledge in transaction review and processing.
Knowledge in client on-boarding (corporate) and periodic review.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Local candidates preferred.
Please send resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org